Busy Bee

Sometimes I don't get a chance to list new invites and prints for months!  And sometimes, I decide to just take an afternoon and be a busy bee to get new fun things listed! :)  This week just happened to be one of those.  I put up quite a few new invitations and next week hopefully I'll put up a few new prints I've done.  For now though, look at these cuties!






All these invitations are $10 or less (for the digital) and would be a great first impression for your party!  Whether it's a carnival birthday party, a twins baby shower, a gender reveal, or a super unique travel themed bridal shower, these are sure to let people know they're in for a fun party!

The listings can be found here (just click the word below and it'll take you automatically)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Stay Connected

The Archive

Categories